SPEED WITH SILENCE- PUBLIC SPACE OF THE 21ST CENTURY
Ing. Marta Nováková, Minister, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic,
Mgr. Richard Brabec, Minister, Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic,
Mgr. et Mgr. Adam Vojtech, MHA, Minister, Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic
Bc. Josef Bernard, Governor of the Pilsen Region
Mgr. Michal Vozobule, Deputy Mayor of the City of Pilsen
Media partner: T+T Technika a trh
SPEED WITH SILENCE - PUBLIC SPACE OF THE 21ST CENTURY
The conference follows the conference of 2 April 2015 on which new technologies and measures for the reduction of noise and vibrations from rail transport, especially railway, were presented.
The aim of the conference is to offer to the broad professional and lay public new information and acquired experience in the field of rail transport in conditions which will increasingly determine the preparation and realization of buildings, including public space, in the forthcoming period.
Main topics of the conference:
- RAILWAY TRANSPORT AND BUILDING - NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND PROCEDURES
- NOISE AND VIBRATION EMISSIONS - GUIDELINES OR LIMIT VALUES
- CONTROLLED WATER RETENTION - USE AND PROTECTION OF BUILDINGS
- CLIMATE CHANGES - THERMAL STRESS OF BUILDINGS
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY - USE OF RECYCLES
- LOCAL THERMAL ISLANDS - SOURCES AND ELIMINATION
- LIFE IN URBANIZED COUNTRY - TRANSPORT STATIONS, SQUARES, PARKS
PROPOSALS OF THE CONFERENCE:
Date and venue:
Thursday, 2 May 2019, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ;
Měšťanská beseda in Pilsen, Great Hall, Kopeckého sady 13, 301 00 Plzeň, Czech Republic
Preparatory Committee of the Conference:
- Jan Eisenreich, Statutory Director of BRENS EUROPE, a.s.
- Milina Lahová, Executive Director ARBOR SENEC, s.r.o.
- Mark Salsberg, Statutory Director of BRENS NORTH AMERICA
- Václav Čubr, ENVIC, Civic Association
- Jiří Czepa, Managing Director INTERTECH PLUS, s.r.o.
Czech, Slovak, English
8:30 Registration of participants
9:30 Opening of the conference and introduction
1. Block - Emissions of noise and vibrations
2. Block - Climate change and thermal islands
Discussion on morning blocks
3. Block - Principles of Circular Economy
4. Block - Green track, vegetation surfaces and roof parks
Discussion on afternoon blocks
17:45 Final discussion - End of the conference
Change of programme is reserved.
Deadline for entries:
Monday, April 29, 2019 or until the hall capacity is exhausted
Applications are accepted only electronically via www.brens.cz or by e-mail: email@example.com
The entry fee is 158,- EUR (including 21% VAT) per person.
The subscription fee can only be paid by non-cash payment by credit card or by bank transfer. Cash payments are excluded.
Presentation of companies and projects, product exhibition and advertising:
The adjacent representative premises of the Měšťanská beseda will be dedicated to the presentation of companies and projects with the possibility of exhibiting their products. It is also possible to advertise through a conference proceeding, presentation tables or the insertion of promotional materials into the welcome folder.
Exhibitor entries for exhibitors 29th March2019
Company Presentation and Advertising 1st April2019
Conference Participation Registration Application:
In the case of a multiple application, use the order form.
Upon registration, we will send you an advance invoice to pay the fee or use a direct payment via our online store.